Components of Px Framework:
A special function GetValueFromStructKey of the PxWebQuery component
GetValueFromStructKey function is used to load the column values,
if we know the key value that defines the line of the output value of the data structure,
which was generated through a connected parameter AddParamKey or AddParamWebQuery.
A special GetValueFromStructKey function in PxWebQuery component can be used
when the component PxWebQuery is open through the Open() command, and there are
data stretched from the database.
Description of the function GetValueFromStructKey parameters:
Description of the parameters:
public string GetValueFromStructKey(string FieldName, string FieldNameIn, string ValueIn, string FieldNameOut);
- name of the column in the table of PxWebQuery component, for which we imposed the
AddParamKey parameter or AddParamWebQuery
- name of the column in the table of the structure by which we find a row with a return value
- the value that we find in the column FieldNameIn by which we find a row with a return value
- the value of this column from searched row. It is a return value of the GetValuFromStructKey function.
- if the row with the ValueIn in the column FieldNameIn is not found, the return value is String.Empty. If this row is found, the function returns the value from the FieldNameOut column of the found row.
Briefly, the GetValueFromStructKey function is used to load a value from
the table of the PxWebQuery component structure created through the parameters
AddParamKey or AddParamWebQuery, if we know the key of the table and the unique value
of this key, which defines a line with an output value.
Others articles of Px Framework:
- PxWebQuery - component for working with databases
- PxSuperGrid - component for the direct display of data in the table
- PxEdit - component for data editing, similar to the TextBox component
- PxComboBox - component for selecting data from a list, similar to the DropDownList component
- PxCheckBox - component for checking the value (Check / UnCheck value)
- PxFlyComboBox - set of the consecutively linked comboboxes, suitable for the work with structured data (for example: selection of category and subcategory)
- PxGreatRepeater - component for entering data with repeating structure, maximum number of values is limited
- PxDbNavigator - the component for the work with the PxWebQuery components, row cursor movement, etc.
- PxLabel - component for data display
- PxCheckBoxList - component to view and select values from the list
- PxRadioButtonList - component for view and selection of a value from the list
- PxChart - the component for displaying and working with charts
- PxFilterView - visual component for filtering the table data contents in the PxWebQuery component
- PxUploader - component for uploading binary and text files to the server
- PxLogin - component for authorization and logging into the application
- Data loading from the Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, FireBird, Interbase database by means of the PxWebQuery components
- Program inserting, editing or deleting of row into the database by means of the PxWebQuery component
- Loading values from the PxWebQuery component via the while cycle
- Row search in the PxWebQuery component according to the value entered and the name of the column where the search shall be carried out
- The "ReOpen" procedure of the PxWebQuery component and data re-load into the PxWebQuery component
- Validation, checking of the entered values by means of the PxWebQuery component and other visual components (PxEdit, PxComboBox, etc.)
- Events of the PxWebQuery component
- A special function GetValueFromStructKey of the PxWebQuery component
- Setting the language mutation of the Px Framework
- Finding the current version of the Px Framework
It doesn't the intention of this part website, describe in detail the work with PxFramework components, a detailed description of the component
available in manual, which can be downloaded here: Download manual of Px Framework