Components of Px Framework:
Loading values from the PxWebQuery component via the while cycle
If you want to load some values for all rows in the PxWebQuery component,
you can do it via the while cycle.
This way of working with the PxWebQuery component is very similar to working
with the TTable components in Delphi programming language. There are two possible
ways of loading data. The first way is to download from the first line to the last.
The second method of loading is from the last line to the first line.
Further here there is an extract of the code where the values are loaded
from the first to the last row and the result is then assigned to the Label component.
s = s+", "+wquAdresar.Fields["name"].ToString();
lblAdresar.Text = s;
The other example contains an extract of the code where the values are
loaded from the last to the first row and the result is then assigned
to the Label component.
s = String.Empty;
s = s + ", " + wquAdresar.Fields["name"].ToString();
lblAdresar2.Text = s;
The wquAdresar.Eof () command returns true value if the Next () command
cannot move us to the next following row. Similarly, the wquAdresar.Bof ()command
returns the true value if the Prior () command cannot move us to the previous row ,
because we are already on the first row.
Here is a functional example of the PxWebQuery component, even with source code.
This functional example on this site runs on MySQL 5.0 database.
Others articles of Px Framework:
- PxWebQuery - component for working with databases
- PxSuperGrid - component for the direct display of data in the table
- PxEdit - component for data editing, similar to the TextBox component
- PxComboBox - component for selecting data from a list, similar to the DropDownList component
- PxCheckBox - component for checking the value (Check / UnCheck value)
- PxFlyComboBox - set of the consecutively linked comboboxes, suitable for the work with structured data (for example: selection of category and subcategory)
- PxGreatRepeater - component for entering data with repeating structure, maximum number of values is limited
- PxDbNavigator - the component for the work with the PxWebQuery components, row cursor movement, etc.
- PxLabel - component for data display
- PxCheckBoxList - component to view and select values from the list
- PxRadioButtonList - component for view and selection of a value from the list
- PxChart - the component for displaying and working with charts
- PxFilterView - visual component for filtering the table data contents in the PxWebQuery component
- PxUploader - component for uploading binary and text files to the server
- PxLogin - component for authorization and logging into the application
- Data loading from the Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, FireBird, Interbase database by means of the PxWebQuery components
- Program inserting, editing or deleting of row into the database by means of the PxWebQuery component
- Loading values from the PxWebQuery component via the while cycle
- Row search in the PxWebQuery component according to the value entered and the name of the column where the search shall be carried out
- The "ReOpen" procedure of the PxWebQuery component and data re-load into the PxWebQuery component
- Validation, checking of the entered values by means of the PxWebQuery component and other visual components (PxEdit, PxComboBox, etc.)
- Events of the PxWebQuery component
- A special function GetValueFromStructKey of the PxWebQuery component
- Setting the language mutation of the Px Framework
- Finding the current version of the Px Framework
It doesn't the intention of this part website, describe in detail the work with PxFramework components, a detailed description of the component
available in manual, which can be downloaded here: Download manual of Px Framework